Baby on board

Or at least a day 5 embryo is on board. We had two perfect embryos this morning, and two nearly perfect. Plus those other 7 embryos still growing slowly.

We decided to transfer the most perfect one: the 4AA grade. The 4AB and the two 3s we are freezing. And we will see if any of those 7 remaining embryos make it to freeze tomorrow.

There is a 50% chance this will work, basically a coin flip. While that may not seem great, it is so much better than any odds we’ve had at any other point along this journey. And if it doesn’t work, we have at least three more shots with our frozen babies before we have to try all this again.

Ten days until beta…

Advertisements
This entry was posted in IVF#1. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s