I hate the lack of symptoms while waiting to see if this worked. I want some clue that this worked or didn’t work, but there’s really nothing. Which is actually normal. You really aren’t going to get any pregnancy symptoms until you hCG is high enough to cause symptoms… which will be sometime after a +HPT. So I just keep waiting. Luckily the weather has continued to be beautiful. Wylie and I were up early this morning, so walked to my favorite French pastry place and got (decaf) coffee and a deliciously bad for me pastry. I love being up early on weekends. It’s amazing how much you can accomplish with those extra hours! And what have I accomplished?
give up caffeinestill caffeine-free, and it’s not so bad.
- finish baby gift #1–half-way done
- figure out baby gifts #2 and beyond
- submit forms for acupuncture reimbursement–I need a functioning printer for this, and since I’m not going back to work until Monday, it will have to wait
- plant my garden–today’s activity!
- finish the two socks I am currently knitting–one done.
fix the seat cushions for the dining room table–done!
- make the shade for the kitchen (ala Pinterest)–I will measure the window today, and maybe walk to Jo-Ann’s later and see what my fabric options are
- organize my recipes and print new cookbook pages
- clean the bathroom–this must happen today. We are reaching my bathroom messiness threshold
- find an article for journal club
- plan next week’s dinners--this obviously has to happen this weekend, or else we won’t be eating next week
- make something delicious for breakfast one weekend–I have a cookbook from a B&B in Friday Harbor that we stayed at for my birthday; I’ll find something from that for tomorrow morning
- get a pedicure–this is my usual “waiting for the beta phone call” activity so will be the last one to get done